What is the refund policy?
- Due to the nature of the product, all sales are final.
Where does EASTLY ship?
- At this time, we only offer shipping in the United States. However, we are currently working on shipping worldwide. Stay tuned for that!
THOSE WITH CAFFEINE SENSITIVITY:
- If you are caffeine sensitive, please advise with your healthcare professional before ordering our product.
I have an existing health situation, can I still take the detox?
- If you have an existing health situation, please advise with your healthcare professional before ordering our product.
I currently take medication, can I still take the detox?
- If you are currently taking medication, please advise with your healthcare professional before ordering our product.
How should I eat during my detox?
- In order to achieve maximum results, you must eat “clean” and exercise daily. The following are some tips and tricks to help you reach your weight-loss goal and maximize the benefits of detoxification:
- Eat several small meals during the day, beginning with a nutrient-rich breakfast. Eat protein at every meal. Flavor your food with spices, not salt. Eliminate processed foods (breads, common sugars, fries foods, etc.) from your diet, as well as your surroundings. Avoid late-night feasts. Measuring your waist can be a more accurate judge of progress than your weight. Exercise for health, not to be able to eat more Drink plenty of water or calorie-free beverages. Sugar substitutes are low calorie, but can increase carb cravings, so avoid of possible.
- Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing or have any health related issues, ask your healthcare professional before ordering!
Can I take the detox if I am pregnant or nursing?
- We would like to congratulate you on your new baby! We do not recommend you detox during your pregnancy or during nursing. Please advise with your healthcare professional for additional information.
How long should I steep my tea and how much tea should I steep?
- Steep one teaspoon of loose leaf tea for 5-7 minutes.
How much water should I use when I steep my tea?
- Use about 8-12 ounces of hot (not boiling) water when you steep your tea.
Will my 14 day detox effect my contraceptive pill?
- Please advise with your healthcare professional before ordering our detox.
I finished my 14 Day Detox and I loved it! When can I use it again?
- We recommend you give your body a short break before detoxing again. Wait approximately 2-3 months between each use.
Is Eastly’s 14 Day Detox safe for men?
- Yes! Men are more than welcome to use our detox!
What is in Eastly’s 14 Day Detox?
- Nettle leaf, Eleuthero root, Senna leaf, Marshmallow root, Slippery elm bark, Papaya leaf, Cinnamon, Orange peel, Ginger root, Fennel seed, Mango tea (black tea, mango chunks, marigold petals, and fruit flavor), Passion fruit tea (Black tea, marigold petals, and natural fruit flavor.)
- All of our ingredients come from an organic certified and kosher certified supplier.
Will I lose weight?
- Weight loss results may vary from person to person.
What is the age limit for our 14 Day Detox tea?
- You must be 13 or up to use our detox tea. If you are under the age of 18, please have your parent’s consent before ordering our product.
Can I stop taking the tea anytime?
Is there an expiration date for Eastly’s 14 Day Detox?